The Samsung Galaxy S smartphone is available for pre-order in Germany via Amazon.de with a 649 euro price tag. Unfortunately, all that we know at this moment is the summer period release date.
A more accurate release date of the Samsung I9000 Galaxy S is 2Q of 2010 and I know that alot of people are anxiously waiting for this smartphone’s arrival and honestly, they should be more than anxious, since the Samsung Galaxy S comes with some awesome features like:
– 4″ 16M-color Super-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels.
– The well known Android OS v2.1 that other devices like the Droid Eris or HTC Hero are struggling to reach and perfect.
– 5 MP autofocus camera enabled with face, smile and blink detection.
– You can actually shoot movies with the Samsung Galaxy S, as it is enabled with a 720p HD video recording at 30fps.
– Wi-Fi isn’t missing from this smartphone (802.11 b, g and n support).
The Samsung I9000 Galaxy S also has its downsides, with no free GPS navigation solution (you might want to buy a Nokia smartphone if you want free GPS navigation system), no Flash support for the browser and the amazing camera that I was talking about earlier is useless in the dark because it doesn’t have a flash.
The Samsung Galaxy S smartphone will be available for other countries in Europe and for the US, but some of us are really anxious to know more. But hey, but good things come in small packages (small and slim for the Samsung Galaxy S) and require a lot of patience.