Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 is the latest version of Adobe’s image management software for Windows and Mac. Not only does the program help you manage your photo collection, but it’s also good at creating, editing and sharing your photos or videos. Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0 is truly a powerful tool, but just about anyone can obtain professional pics in no time with the new technology Adobe implemented to its renown software. Let’s talk about some of the features that Adobe introduced:
• With the Photomerge technology, you can now combine multiple photos
• The Auto-Analyser automatically browses through your photo collection and tags them depending on their quality, lighting, focus or contrast.
• People Recognition is a function which automatically tags people in your images
• With the Perfect portraits feature, you can easily retouch faces
• Rich layering is now easier than ever
• You can easily upload your photos on Facebook, or just about anywhere you want
• The Spot Healing Brush will aid you in repairing your photos
• Photomerge Style Match automatically copies the contrast or the color tone from one photo to another
• You can make any element of a photo seem like it jumps off the screen (yes, just like in 3D movies). A number of other photo effects are featured
• You can create interactive online albums with animated templates and stunning pop art
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 is available on the market for a suggested price of $99.00. If you want to upgrade an older version, you’ll only have to pay $79.00. You can also opt for the Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and Adobe Premiere Elements 9 bundle, priced at $149.00, or $119.00, if you already have older versions and you wish to upgrade them.
Adobe also offers the trial version of Photoshop Elements 9.0. You can download it from their site, after you create an account on their site (there is also another way, see below). If you really like the program, you can then convert to the complete program by simply introducing a genuine activation number.
OK, so now you might want to download the trial version. Normally, you’d need to create an Adobe account, as stated before, but there seems to be a way to dribble this step. You just have to click here. (it’s the link to download the Windows version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 9). You have now activated the download cookies which allow you to use the direct download links.
Here are the direct download links:
Windows users have to download two files (the exe and 7z) and put them in the same folder.
Mac users only have to download one file.
The program is available in English, Japanese, French, and German.