While Walmart is still trying to keep its Black Friday deals under wraps, its biggest competitor Target has gone ahead and released its 32 page advertisement brochure online which describes all the bargains that buyers can expect come Friday, November 26.
The advertisement indicates that the deals bonanza will commence at 4 a.m. on the morning of November 26 and will last only 6 hours till 10 a.m.
Buyers can expect to find almost every coveted home item on the racks at throwaway prices. Movie DVDs, digital cameras, LCD TV’s, Blu Ray DVD players, iPods, gaming consoles and peripherals and much more are up or grabs at low prices.
A look at the deals that will be up for grabs:
- A 40 inch Westinghouse 1080p LCD HDTV priced at less than $300. Buyers pay just $298 which giving them a saving of $250. There is also the Apex 46? 60Hz 1080p LCD HDTV which can be bought for only $449.
- A 1TB portable hard drive for $69 after a discount of $50.
- A Sony Blu-ray DVD player for just $99 down from $179.
- A 7 inch digital photo frame with remote control for just $29, after a price slash of $20.
- A TomTom XL335T with lifetime traffic updates for $79. Buyers save a whopping $110
- Digital cameras like the Nikon S205 with a $60 saving for $79 and a Canon SX120 for $129 after a $100 discount.
- The cheapest thing available in the store is the $35 First Act Electric drum set which includes 38 digitally sampled sounds plus a bass drum pedal.
As if that isn’t enough, Target is also offering $10 to $15 gift cards to buyers who buy merchandise of more than $100. All you need to do is be on November 26, Black Friday 2010.